Jul 14, 2021

Frilly


I've always been a girlie girl.  My love of pink, bows and frills hasn't diminished from my days as a little girl and thank goodness I have darling Vivian to share it with. 

This top has everything but the kitchen sink when it comes to feminine details: tiny pastel florals, ruffles, puff sleeves, lace trim, embroidered scalloped hem and pearl buttons down the back. The design is modern with a shorter length and dramatic sleeve.  It clearly checks all the pretty boxes and as a bonus it's even practical in a super light weight fabric so you're not a puddle in this Summer heat. 

I think tiered ruffle minis skirts are fun and sassy but not when their hem is so short you feel like you can't move. I shared this post on mini skirts that aren't too mini several weeks ago and this skirt is a perfect example.  An elastic waist is key to adjusting where it sits, holding your tops tucked in and highlighting your waist.

Get a little frilly with your next outfit ... I promise you'll feel pretty!








Dress Beautifully in Lots of Frills

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: