Oct 20, 2021

A Little Vintage - A Lot of Fun

 


Sometimes you just have to step outside of your style box for a piece that makes you feel fun! This dress is that for me.  I typically wear fitted, structured pieces that are never above the knee. Pieces that are classic, simple and safe.  But the older I get I'm jumping in when a garment sparks a little joy for me, because life is too short to wear boring clothes! 

Now, I'm not going to compromise quality or modesty but branching out for a look with uniqueness adds a whole lot of style. I've been loving designer Hunter Bell for a couple years now.  Her designs are feminine with exaggerated details making them a perfect mix of pretty and pizzazz!

I encourage you to go for it when you find a piece that's pretty and unlike anything you typically wear. And most importantly, wear it with confidence!



This dress has vintage elements in the patchwork print and eyelet lace trim, modern elements in the puff sleeves and mini length and comfortable versatility in a roomy silhouette.



I also like to shop small businesses & boutiques. Clair de Lune has quickly become a favorite and most frequently shopped.  It's a shop located here in NC that carries a variety of pretty things including designer pieces.  Since they're several hours away from me I follow & shop them online but I can't wait to make a visit in person one day. 


Dress it up with heels and/or warm it up with boots and layers (a fur vest is next on my outfit list). 
Come next year I'll wear it with a pair of sandals.





Dress Beautifully in a Fun Little Mini

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: