Oct 22, 2021

Friday Favorites: Quilted Pieces



I know when you think of quilting, you probably imagine seasoned ladies sitting at a table with pieces of printed fabric sewing them together to make a blanket.  Well, you'd be correct! I've always had a big admiration for gals that can quilt.  I was given handmade blankets when I was born and when Vivian was born and I cherish those works of art. 

Taking this mosaic like pattern of patterned fabric into clothing is a huge trend this year and personally, I find it very pretty! 

Sure it has a little bit of western style to it but it's so girlie and brings back memories of watching 'Little House on the Prairie' as a girl.

Here are some lovely quilted pieces:


































several prints & colors


Dress Beautifully in a Quilted Pieces

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: