Oct 15, 2021

Friday Favorites: Lug Sole Boots

TGI -Fall! Although this week it surely hasn't felt like it. The afternoon temps have been in the 80's and Vivian & I both have been in dresses and shorts. To be honest I'm not mad about it.  I've enjoyed feeling the sunshine and the extra weeks of playing outside. 

But when the cooler weather does show up, I'll be ready!  

I remember, back in high school, just how cool lug sole boots were. Gals, they're back! I had to giggle when one of my 15 year old Sunday school students told me she was asking for a pair of Doc Martens for her birthday.  I remember my friends asking for the same at her age.  Those boots never really suited my girlie style but I won't argue they're a classic. I've recently been drawn to these comfy booties to add a little edge to my looks.


also in light brown

Sharing lots of chic lug soled boots for you .....


also in a pretty brown
AND on sale!


also in black & burgundy


in 3 additional colors here


3 additional colors


also in Ivory & Tan




3 additional colors




4 additional colors


Dress Beautifully in a Lug Sole Boot

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: