Oct 25, 2021

The 3 P's I Live By

Happy Monday! We live in a time where there's an 'app for that' to help us navigate daily life. But despite how advanced our world is it can't fulfill everything. We have moments of fear, doubt, and worry that technology just can't resolve. The solution is found in standing on the truth of the Word of God! #amen

Today I'm sharing 3 P's that I rely on ...

God's Promise to PROTECT


The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

I know that God has the whole world, including myself and those I love in his hands. No matter what happens his divine and perfect plan for our lives will be fulfilled.  I do not have to be afraid or worry.

God's Promise to PROVIDE


And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8

While I'm not enough, He is! He will provide for my needs, giving me the necessary things to fulfill His purpose for me. 

God's Promise of PRESENCE 

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

I am NEVER alone. He is always with me through life's every step.

Dress Beautifully Standing on the Promises of God

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: