Oct 8, 2021

Friday Favorites: Fall Maxi Dresses


 TGI-Fall! This is sure to be one of the best Fridays of the season for me. Today I'm headed on an annual weekend trip the mountains of NC with some of the ladies at my church.  It's so beautiful this time of year with the changing colors of the leaves and cooler temperatures.  One of my favorite things we do is go on a big hike with the most breathtaking views! I'm hoping we don't get rained out.  
But if so, I plan to sit in a rocking chair on the porch of our cabin and sip coffee enjoying the stillness.

After months of shorts and sundresses I find I'm eager to pull out my cozy jeans this time of year but I don't want to abandon the femininity of dresses because of a slight cool down.

Maxi dresses are perfect for this in-between weather! They give you the coverage you want and when layered with booties and jackets your style is perfectly fitting for Fall!

Here are some of my favorite maxi dresses ...

Drop Waist Floral

Denim

Neutral

Navy Print

High Neck Floral

Paisley Puff Sleeve


Wild Flower



LBD

Mixed Prints

Fall Floral 

Dress Beautifully in a Maxi Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: