Oct 6, 2021

Very into Vests

 


Gals, I'm very into vests. I have been for 2 decades now. Since I'm petite layering long sleeves can be  challenging. Not to mention, it doesn't get really cold down here in the south. I like that a vest adds polished shape and structure to a look without being too bulky or stiff. And just a touch of warmth.

This one is from Amazon! Only the 2nd piece I've purchased from amazon that I like - it's just not my go-to for apparel. It comes in a lot of colors.  I. paired it with a crisp white shirt (with puff sleeves - my jam!), distressed jeans and the hottest shoe right now, clogs.


Note: after taking these pictures I realized these jeans are a bit too long for me so I'm going to cut the hem.  I also prefer a raw hem as it's less bulky.







Dress Beautifully in a Sweater Vest

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: