Oct 18, 2021

Life Lately Fall Edition

Let’s pretend we’re both rocking on the front porch of a mountain cabin sipping a hot cup of coffee & taking in the view, shall we?


If we were going to sit and chat for a spell here’s what I’d share about my life lately:


Accepting - The current climate of our world (I don’t like it! Not one little bit!)


Cheers to 15 years together!


Appreciating - how hard Ryan works! Given today’s medical climate he’s averaging 250 hrs in the ER each month to care for patients.  We miss him dearly but proud of his dedication to others and us.


Becoming - a better listener (at least I’m trying to). I’m a talker and get so excited when I’m with my gal pals that I want to make sure I don’t hog up our conversations.


Believing - that God has the whole world in His hands. 



Celebrating - my sister just moved last week. It’s been hard as she’s now 90 mins away instead of 30 but I’m so happy for her family and their new home.


Drinking - more water! Ugh it’s a need! I am horrible and will never ever miss my two piping hot cups of black coffee, but water, can go all day with out it. 



Eating - before Vivian I would never ever eat processed food much less sugar! But I’ve chilled just a tiny bit and am allowing myself to enjoy a treat with her (on occasion).


Enjoying - all the outside time I can get! I spend more time out on our patio than inside our home.


Exercising - all the outside runs! The morning weather is crisp and perfect for clocking in lots of miles and speed. I always push hard physically during 4th quarter so that I can finish the year strong.



Feeling - joyful for my family! Life isn’t perfect but gracious I’m so happy to share it with them!


Finishing - organizing the closets & cabinets throughout our home


This was a week ago at the top of a hike with my church's ladies retreat

Going - to the mountains for a weekend at the lake with some of my gal pals! 4 more days!



Laughing - at my darling Vivian and the sweet silly things she says and does


Missing - my Mamma. I don’t see her nearly enough.  I do still call almost daily because no matter how old I get, I still need her every day!



Marveling - at how much Vivian is learning & growing each day.


Noticing - just how fast time goes.



Ordering - all of Vivian’s Christmas & birthday presents this month.


Planning - LOTS of vacations for 2022!



Praying - all the time.



Proud - of how awesome Vivian did at her first dentist appointment.



Searching - for the perfect dress for family pictures ... Instead I keep finding other fabulously extra pieces like this faux fur coat (my gals pals and sisters said no #eyeroll)



Trying - to love Ethel.  I’m at tolerating.


Wearing - lots and lots of jeans. It's finally cooling off, just a bit.



Studying - Romans. Every Tuesday & throughout the week in a Ladies Bible Study.



Wishing - she could always stay this little


Hoping - that the gals that read this blog are encouraged, inspired and loved by the things I share! 



Dress Beautifully Each & Every Day

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: