Nov 3, 2021

Fairly Preppy


Gals, this look takes me back! Back to my younger days when my style was sweet and preppy.  I still love prim classic girlie pieces and it's feels nice to wear them.  

This fair isle sweater is truly timeless and full of color. Oh, and of course warm!  I actually get really excited about printed knits because most of the time it's tables and tables of solid sweaters in stores.

I highly recommend giving your sweaters it a little front tuck for shape!

This denim skirt is a goodie. So are the boots.  The skirt I've had for 3 years and the boots close to 10! Quality and versatility are so important when choosing pieces for your wardrobe. I can style both of these countless ways with what is in my closet. I take care of my clothing with dry cleaning and never putting them in the dryer. And for my shoes, I store them neatly and give them a good polish and sole repair when needed. 

With all the trendy embellishments out there, don't neglect the timeless pretty ones you already have! 









Dress Beautifully in a Fair Isle Sweater & Denim Skirt

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: