Nov 5, 2021

Friday Favorites: Strong Shoulder Tops



TGIF! Gals, it finally feels like fall. It's been down right cold here the past couple of days and I've enjoyed bundling up and being cozy at home with my darling. Before the frigid air hit, I was loving this look with a strong shoulder top. Now, I'm adding a jacket. 

I know you're thinking, shoulder pads were the dreadful things your Mamma wore back in day and sigh,  I can't find the lie. But in a modern design, a strong shoulder is one of my favorite trends.

A strong shoulder is truly a flattering element.  It emphasized an hourglass shape adding volume making the waist appear smaller.  It also creates a look of good posture and confidence. And if that's not enough it's slimming on the arms as well.

Here are some sharp strong shoulder tops ...

Sweater 

Padded Tank

5 colors


also in black & white




also in black


4 colors




Wait, before you go let me share one more thing. ok, two. 
1. These boots are awesome!
2. I sincerely hope you have fun this weekend!

Dress Beautifully in a Strong Shoulder Tops

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: