Nov 24, 2021

Warm & Western

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! It's never been a holiday I get super excited about (I don't care for food or cooking) but I do value giving gratitude.  Each year our gatherings are different with our families.  More often than not, Ryan works ... in fact he is working Every. Single. Holiday. this year, sigh.  Talk about being grateful, his work schedule has been a big challenge! But we will enjoy him through lunch time before he heads to the hospital. 

When I think about outfits for fall gatherings I believe that all gals want to look cute but not over done, feel comfortable but not too casual. 


A cozy sweater, jeans and a bootie is my advise. Rather than a simple solid sweater, choose one with some detail. A straight relaxed jeans is comfortable and classic. I like booties because they're more modern and in a western style, super chic. I love these booties so much - they just might be my best winter purchase.

If it's too hot in the kitchen, a fun printed blouse in fall colors will be perfect.

While what you wear is insignificant to the time spent with loved ones I do believe it's important to present yourself in a way that shows just how valuable the occasion is. It shows that you care about the day, event and people you're with. In other words, skip the lounge wear.


Dress Beautifully in a Warm Sweater & Western Boots

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: