Feb 16, 2022

THE Pair of White Jeans that Fit Just Right



There's nothing like a pair of jeans that fit just right. You slip them on and everything's going to be ok. When it comes to white jeans finding that fit isn't as easy. The challenges are that the fabric tends to be see through and the fit too tight/stretchy.
These elements are far from flattering on any gal.

When it comes to white jeans what makes for a perfect fit is a denim that's thicker, with some rigidity (not a lot of stretch) and a looser cut such as a straight leg. 

I found, and clearly purchased, this pair last week.  We had a hint of warmer weather and my Spring Fever was kicked into high gear.  I was craving light and brights. This pair is called a 'Slim Boyfriend' cut and all that means is that they are a bit roomier (seeing them on me it's clear not too roomy) without being baggy.  They have a higher rise so they hold you in and align with trending shorter top lengths. 

If you're as eager as I am, the way to sneak those whites in is to pair them with rich knits.  Marrying the two seasonal pieces creates a combination that's balanced.

Note: I size down in this brand (normally a 25 but own 24's in this brand) 

Note 2: Raw hems are my fav! They're lighter, modern and make for DIY hemming. I will probably cut the raw hem of these just a smidge (after washing - a must prior to altering) 


I had to solicit Ryan to snap these pics and our darling insisted on joining in. 


Personally, I believe having her on my side makes me and my outfits cuter :)



Dress Beautifully in White Jeans

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: