Feb 23, 2022

A Little Bit Classy, A Little Bit Modern

 


A ladylike jacket made of tweed and shiny gold buttons is the epitome of class.  But I don't want to look like I'm wearing a Jackie O. costume. I believe the way to style the classics is to marry those pieces with modern and casual elements. 

For me it's easy, I take distressed jeans and top them with structured more formal pieces for a balanced look that's chic and every day appropriate.  Adding jeans to blouses and tops you would typically wear to work, church or dressy occasions allows you to get the most our of your wardrobe and creates a pretty outfit for the weekend. Y'all know I'm not a comfy/athleisure wear kind of gal. 

I encourage you to try mixing tweed and torn up jeans this Spring. 


My darling with me always. She was making her list of things to do (wonder where she got that from) while I tried to snap these pics. 




Dress Beautifully in a Lady Jacket

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: