Feb 2, 2022

Denim Jacket Refresh

A denim jacket is a classic casual piece to have in your wardrobe. It pairs with everything because, well it's denim.

Just right for when it's not too cold and not too warm this piece is comfortable and functional for layering and timeless. Now, if you want to make it a little extra add some modern detailing to the design such as distressing and/or like mine, with a puff sleeve. 

Tip: Patches & broaches are also a great way to add your personality.


I've never met a gal that didn't have a denim jacket, it's that universal when it comes to style. But I bet there's a lot of gals that could use a refresh and update. I encourage you to think about yours and what you would change.  Maybe instead of blue a charcoal wash or even bright white. 

How about beading or embroidery?? I like this one with pearls on it!!

I chose a light wash because I like lighter shades for one but I also keep my jeans darker so its more complimentary when the washes contrast should I pair them together. I can't wait to top my spring outfits (white jeans, floral dresses, pastel shorts ...) with this jacket when the mornings and evenings are chilly.


Available in 4 washes

Note: this was a splurge but I've wanted it for over a year.
I was able to find it on a Black Friday sale for over half off! 

Dress Beautifully in a Denim Jacket

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: