Feb 25, 2022

Friday Favorites: Modern Pearl Jewelry

 TGIF! Pearls have always been my top favorite for jewelry. They're just so beautiful and feminine. Diamonds may be a girl's best friend but classy girls wear pearls.

My Mamma and Mother in Law have gifted me many pearl pieces that I cherish.


A classic strand of pearls are just that, classic. They are heirloom pieces to be cherished and most often kept in the jewelry box only to come out for special occasions. Now, when it comes to every day pearl jewelry, modern designs are equally as beautiful and stylish. I'll always favor the classics but also want to keep my style current with a contemporary mix.

Here are some fashionable pretty pearl pieces ....

on sale for $24.50



I love this for the price (under $30) and layering with modern gold necklaces 




makes for a thoughtful gift






Dress Beautifully in Modern Pearls

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: