Apr 8, 2022

Friday Favorites: NOT so short denim shorts

 TGIF! This has been one of the fullest weeks I've had this year and it's all been fun! Vivian started swimming lessons, we both went to the dentist, I finished a two semester long bible study, Vivian participated in her preschool's bike-a-thon, she had tap & ballet lessons, and this morning I am helping her class with an Easter egg hunt and party. Along with these activities I still went to the gym daily, kept my home tidy and worked my job.  Pretty sure I'm taking tonight off because tomorrow is packed with more all day fun with my sister and Vivian's cousins. I can't wait for all the fun Spring Break has in store for us next week :) 


Shorts, they're my least favorite garment to wear. I'm not fond of my legs but I am working on this insecurity daily. Shorts, whether I like them or not, are practical and comfortable when it comes to surviving the Summer's heat. And let me be clear, they are cute gals. I just wish my legs looked cute in them! 


As versatile and classic as a pair of jeans are in our wardrobe, as are denim shorts. A pair with just a smidge longer length is essential for me. It provides coverage and confidence so that I can move and chase my darling with ease. A higher rise is also a preferred fit. It creates an elongated appearance, highlights the waist line and pairs nicely with shorter tops and for tucking in tops. 

Here are my favorite not so short denim shorts ...




I own these too and Love them!












Dress Beautifully in Not So Short Denim Shorts

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: