Apr 11, 2022

Spring Break 2022

Gals it's Spring Break for us ... actually for Vivian, my daily responsibilities and job will continue this week #nofair. We aren't traveling but that's not necessary for a week well spent.  I am going to take this week to incorporate more rest, fun and quality time. It may not seem grand, but I'm confident the memories made will be priceless. 

Planning on time spent with this new book in this spot!
hopefully uninterrupted :)

When I say rest, I don't mean nap (I've never been able to do that #nochill) What I mean is to take breaks from the chores, technology and people to be in the quiet, preferably outside, allowing myself to slow down. I believe it's important to pause to recharge from our full lives. 

For fun, I want to play longer games, make believe, special crafts, outings and maybe even something messy.  I want to share lots of laughter and make lots of joyful memories throughout the day with my darling.

Most importantly, I want to be present. I want to be intentional with this precious week that Vivian is home. I want to look at her and listen without distractions or hurry. We only get each day once and I certainly don't want to waste it. 

I still have to keep our home tidy and running as well as give time to my job but I can turn away from what isn't essential for a break! 

Dress Beautifully By Taking a Break

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: