Apr 13, 2022

Dress Up Room

Hi Gals! I really had intentions of 'skipping' an outfit post this Wednesday since it's Spring Break and I just shared on Monday's post that I wanted to take breaks this week. Sigh, I just have this urge to stay consistent and productive.  I can be hard on myself #typeA! 

I stopped into J.Crew Factory yesterday and found the cutest pieces at pretty prices so here we are with today's post. Vivian loves going into 'Dress Up Rooms' with me to try on clothes. I giggle, I'll forever call them that and this session did not disappoint.

Let's start with this berry cute strawberry dress :) The BEST part is that it comes in an identical matching one for little girls squeal! Naturally I had to have them for my darling and I. Vivian's size is on order and when it arrives I assure you, you'll see Mommy and Me pictures! 


My Dress (5 additional colors/prints) - Little Girls Dress

I also found this matching set.  A tank top and maxi skirt, two of my favorite pieces for comfort and staying cool in the summer. I love them together for a cohesive look but plan to split them pairing with white jeans/shorts and a crisp white shirt (probably tied at the waist).
This print is very 'chinoiserie' and if you're like me you'll be walking around styled to match your home decor. #blueandwhiteforever



I encourage you to shop around at JCREW FACTORY for some pretty spring pieces.

Dress Beautifully for Spring

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: