Apr 29, 2022

Friday Favorites: Cut Out Dresses

TGIF! Gals what a whirlwind of a week!!! I feel like I've been buried in to-do's from being away on my trip.  I've been catching up on hours at work, chores, extra hard workouts and all the fun playtime I can get with my darling. I'm still behind but come Sunday I'll be ready for a new week.


One of the hottest trends in dresses is cut outs. I'm going to be very honest, I'm not a big fan. First of all, they're most often not flattering and they make a perfectly lovely dress unwearable outside of vacation or a night out. And that, gals, is not a good investment. I'm also disappointed that a lot of designs include an open back and I'll just say this: Bras are necessary! #facts

I do believe that these cut out designs can in fact be fun for the appropriate occasions. It is key that the exposed area be high on the ribcage and that the fabric lays smooth (not tight).

I encourage you to be savvy when purchasing a cut out dress as it is not versatile. Mine above is $37.

Here are some that I find fun ...


Eyelet Maxi Dress


also in green






also in yellow, green & black







also in white & black


also in pink


also in coral

Dress Beautifully in a Cut Out Dress

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: