Apr 21, 2022

Hello From Lake Tahoe

Gals, I'm in Lake Tahoe with 2 of my bestest gal pals!!  We love to travel together to get away for cheers, adventure and so so much laughter! We are also celebrating my upcoming 39th birthday. 

Yesterday we arrived to a beautiful sunny day

While I've taken a step back from posting last week for Spring Break and this week for my trip I wanted to share that I hope whatever you're doing and wherever you're at you are dressing beautifully inside & out.

Today we woke up to a Winter wonderland!

For the first time I've worn a real down coat with fox fur trim, ski pants and boots.
While we aren't skiing we are hiking in the snow, going on a boat cruise and a helicopter tour #squeal !!!

Stay tuned for future posts on what I'm wearing and the adventures we take.

Dress Beautifully on Your Adventures

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: