Apr 18, 2022

Life's Colorful Masterpiece

Happy Monday! I pray that you had a blessed Easter Sunday celebrating our risen Savior with your loved ones! It was especially special for us as Ryan was able to be with us for the first time in a few years. We celebrated with a day at my Mamma's with my siblings and all of Vivian's cousins. It was all day fun!

While yesterday was truly picture perfect with happy smiles, not every day or every thing is full of glee. I was watching Vivian paint recently, one of her favorite things to do and she was telling me what colors you can make by mixing colors together. I sat there watching her joy seeing new shades come to life and I found myself thinking how this represents our lives.

There are light, bright moments and dark moments that all overlap each other.  There's never sadness without joy or happiness without challenge. And yet together they blend making a beautiful masterpiece. 

We tend to only display the pretty pieces but the 'messy' ones are just as pretty if you take the time to appreciate them.  

Note: Not every piece is for the public, keeping those that are fragile for your trusted audience is wise.


I encourage you to look at the pictures of your days and admire all the shades
 that create a life worthy of admiration.

Dress Beautifully in All the Colors of Life

XOXO Sarah-Louise

No comments: