Dec 7, 2022

Christmas Princess

It's been a tradition since I was born that my mother got us girls a new dress for Christmas.  It was always a special dress. Velvet and pearls were her favorite and she worked hard to splurge on us. I've carried the tradition but rather purchasing for myself and now for darling Vivian too.


This year, I found 'THE' perfect dress. My first impression of it was that it looked just like something Princess Diana or Kate would wear. Their impeccable style is something I strive to emulate!!


Houndstooth is at the top of my list of classic prints. It's sophisticated without being too strong. I also find a black and white pairing very striking!



The velvet trim, button and bows are details that elevate this dress in a famine way along with the puff sleeves. 



Dress Beautifully this Christmas in Houndstooth

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: