Dec 2, 2022

Friday Favorites: Festive Tops

TGIF! I have my first holiday event tomorrow. I know I've shared with you sparkly sequin tops but those are very specific & often one time wear pieces. A top with luster, embellishment and modern design are just as festive but can translate to any dressy occasion not just Christmas and New Years. 

also in black here

And they're easy to style with classic black pants or jeans!!! Try a flare cut - I'm all about their comeback.

Here are some fabulous festive tops ...


I love this color!


I ordered this!!!


also in white


I added this to cart in the coral color
also in white, green print & floral print




I tried this on and loved it! 
It is sheer but so sassy!


I'm stalking this top for a sale!


I own this one! I love the orange color - so unique 
and the illusion sweetheart lines
also in black


love this but a splurge


also in a pretty peach

Dress Beautifully in a Festive Tops
All Year Long

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: