Dec 26, 2022

The Day After

 I truly hope your Christmas was blessed with time with loved ones and joy! Mine certainly was and I am grateful for it.

So special to get to go to church on Christmas Day!

Today I was back at the gym first thing this morning and worked for a bit this afternoon but the remainder of my day was spent playing with Vivian and preparing for her 5th Birthday! I'm in complete awe!

This can be an awkward time of mess (so many toys!) and even pressure as we conclude this year to welcome a new one. I'm not sure I have just the right encouragement for navigating this last week of the year but here's some suggestions ...

1. Be present in the present - play the new games, set up the new toys even amongst the mess. This time is precious.


I've been using this one for over 10 years
I went with a smaller size this year for an easier fit in my handbags

2. Write it Down - yes the new year is coming and the pressure to make and accomplish big things can be heavy. Write down your thoughts throughout the day this week or go ahead and buy a new planner (if your a paper obsessed person like me you already have yours) and begin filling it out. 

3. Be Still - I put together a puzzle with my sister on Christmas Eve & Day and it was one of the most fun and memorable things about this Christmas! For one reason, I never ever ever sit still and it was just what I needed. 

However you spend this week, do it with a smile!

Dress Beautifully Enjoying the Last Week of 2022

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: