Dec 23, 2022

The Greatest Christmas Gifts

Only 2 more nights until Christmas! This year is particularly special because for the first time in 4 years Ryan is off of work!!!  I can't wait for us to share the magic of that day all together!


While shopping is a very big element of this season, I want to share some things that you can gift that don't require money or shipping!

PRESENCE


It's been said and shared a lot - but your presence is more valuable than any present!
Spend time with those around you listening and sharing with one another.
And for goodness sake laugh as much as you possibly can!

A HUG AROUND THE NECK


I love a good squeeze! One that's just a little too hard and holds on longer. 

HANDWRITTEN NOTE


I have boxes of handwritten notes that I cherish and often carry some in my purse for when I need encouragement. Take the time to write down your appreciate and care for someone. I promise it will be one of the most valuable things they open. 

Above all, the greatest gift any of us will ever receive, is the love of Jesus!

I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: