Dec 21, 2022

Pearls & Plaid

It's Christmas Week!!! Vivian is out of school and I'm enjoying spending these days together just us two preparing for the festivities.  I'm done shopping but have so, so much wrapping to do. 

For me, dressing for Christmas activities is fun. I like to stay traditional and timeless with my holiday style. 

Pearls and plaid are two timeless classics that I believe pair beautifully. While a single strand of pearls are the most formal you can embrace a more modern look with pearl jewelry that incorporates chains and various colors. 

When it comes to plaid prints, they can often masculine but in pinks and bright colors it can take on a cheerful look.


Amidst all the hustle and bustle of the holiday I encourage you to take a bit of time to look as joyful as the season feels! 

Dress Beautifully in Pearls & Plaid

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: