Mar 6, 2023

Skin Care

Gals, despite an array of feelings I have, my 40th birthday will happen (God willing) next month. As this milestone approaches I have found myself caring more for my skin and using products that hopefully will make it healthier, brighter and less blemished. 

I have also decided not to pursue injectables as part of my regime (if they were significantly less expensive you best bet I'd be in the chair on a regular basis) but instead I'll just cross my fingers that all these serums and creams have some magic in them.

I'm no expert but I do believe that cleansing, using a toner, vitamin C, retinol and a good moisturizer are all great.

Here's what I've been using ...


Cleanser - I've been using this one for a couple years now morning and night with warm water.

Toner - I use this morning and night after cleansing. Witch hazel is a great option for a toner! I have a gal pal that swears by it and it's super inexpensive.


I use these cotton pads with the toner. They don't absorb as much preventing wasted product!

Vitamin C - I've been using this in the mornings after toner for 2 years now. It is for brightening and health.

Retinol - I use a prescriptive strength from my dermatologist. I'm not a diligent using it as it is very drying. I use at night after toner and most often mix a pea size amount with my moisturizer.

Moisturizer - I use this morning and night as my last step all over from my hairline and down my chest.

Eye Cream - I've been using this one for a few years and find it very light and refreshing.

Lip Mask - I have this by my bed side and try really hard to remember to put it on each night.


Face Mask - I use this hydrating rose mask morning or night (when I remember) and often Vivian use it with me :)

All of these products last a very long time and I have confidence in their ingredients.
Please share your favorite skin care products with me!

Dress Your Face Beautifully

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: