Mar 20, 2023

Warm Weather Beauty

 Gals, there's a lot of things I do in the warm weather that I don't have to do in the cold.  Down here in the South we have more hot days than any other type of days and my fair (more like glow in the dark) skin needs color & protection from color. I alter my beauty routine for a more functional, lighter and sun kissed appearing look. 

Here's what I use ...

You'll find this bright orange red color on my fingers and toes all Summer long!


There are so many tanning products out there and it makes me so happy!
Real color isn't an option for my freckly skin so I smear this lotion on after shaving about 2 times a week.
I only use it on my legs to soften the glow!
I've been using this one for years now and like that it is tinted so I can see as I apply. 
It seems there are new mouses, drops and creams launching each season so do your research.
I tend to stick with the same products for a long time.


I use this before I shave my legs and every now and then all over my body.
It helps for my faux tanning lotion to apply evenly too!
It comes in a whole bunch of scents.


I love the tinted glow sunscreen for my face! It adds just the right amount of color & luster.
The clear and body sunscreens are amazing too. I believe in sunscreen 100%!! It's first, of upmost importance for your health and secondly for maintaining a youthful appearance. 


I recently added this intentionally for Summer beauty.
I like a much lighter face in the heat. These powders are smooth and light while still adding color.
A quick brush on and go. I'll add eyebrow pencil, mascara, lipstick and done!

Dress Up Your Beauty Routine Beautifully in the Spring & Summer

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: