Mar 22, 2023

I like it - I wear it!

 Gals, I can be very extra, over-the-top, and as some of my friends call me 'Zsa Zsa'. 

I find my style to be fabulous! you know why? Because I like it and it makes me feel confident and pretty.

I wore these acid washed pleated jeans to bible study yesterday and they evoked some enthusiastic reactions. One gal shared how she "loved that I will wear unique things proudly" and one said "you rock them". While I don't know anyone personally who would wear these jeans, I do and will continue to and that's all that matters.

Whether your style is simple or extravagant wear what make you feel fabulous! 

So for today's outfit post - I say if you 

LIKE IT - WEAR IT!!!

And for the possibility that there's another soul out there that likes these jeans that Ryan says are "awful" and "look like something I stole from the 1980's archives", I'm linking some options for you.

My Jeans - Pleated Light WashHigh Waisted Jeans 

Dress Beautifully in What Makes You Feel Fabulous

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: