Mar 8, 2023

Walking on Sunshine


The sun has been shining bright this week and I'm grateful for it with my whole heart! We've created so many fun memories with each other, our friends and an extra magical day at my Mamma's yesterday with all day outdoor fun.

Sunshine is magical in itself. The warm bright rays have a way of keeping my attitude and outlook just as bright. If you can step into the sun I promise it will cover you in cheerful blessings! 

You can also wear cheer! 
This floral yellow skirt is breezy and such an easy piece to wear. Dressed it up on vacation or with a cotton tee and sandals for play it will compliment your smile where ever you are.


I paired with with a contrasting stripe pattern in soft blue. The cropped length and strong shoulders enhance the shape & proportions. The structured top really balances the soft feminine skirt.




Note: These wedges are 10 years old! 
Having quality pieces that you love 
are essential for building a lasting wardrobe.



A backyard flower bouquet is by far the brightest part of my days!



Dress Beautifully in the Sunshine

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: