Mar 13, 2023

Magic Moments

I was away this past weekend visiting one of my dearest friends from our time in the military. She lives on a lot of land outside of Houston with animals, gardens and beautiful trees.  It reminds me a lot of my Mamma's house. I don't see myself moving out to the country but I am in awe of the peace and calmness of being out there. 

Currently my season is so full. Full of great things but it can be overwhelming at times. 

I find it a blessing to slow down and notice the magic in the moments.

Here are some at my Mamma's house that I cherish in my heart and mind ...


The sun rays beaming through Grandma's tall windows
are nothing short of majestic 


Front porch chit chats are where we share some of the sweetest words


Clover patches while common and often unwanted 
make the most beautiful bouquets and hair crowns


There's something about a swing that just rocks your troubles away


A hand hold can give so much love and reassurance
My Mamma squeezes 3 times to say I Love You!

I encourage you to take time to see the Magic Moments throughout your home and day!

Dress Beautifully in All of Life's Moments

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: