Mar 10, 2023

Friday Favorites: Springy Shirts

TGIF! Gals I'm arriving in Houston TX today to see one of my dearest of friends from our time in the military. I haven't laughed with her in person in over 7 years. Despite so many moves and time zones we have stayed true to our friendship, talking as much as we could with an abundance of grace when there was too many days between calls. 
Truly, the bonds made with the ladies I met on that base will last my entire life!

The next greatest part of this trip is attending the rodeo together!! YEEHAW! I'm bursting with excitement! 

Photo credit: Darling Vivian Louise


Not only are the signs of Spring everywhere outside, you can also welcome the season by wearing its beautiful blooms & colors with floral & vibrant tops.

Here are some lovely springy tops to style this season ...












several colors





Dress Beautifully in a Springy Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: