Mar 29, 2023

Little White Skirt

Wearing white is a beloved tradition in the warm months. This isn't just because it's pretty but necessary in keeping cool. For me I have an abundance of crisp white shirts and a few pairs of white jeans that I love to style for a fresh and bright look. A crisp white skirt is my choice for dressy occasions.  I find skirts not only comfortable and cool but so feminine! 

For this look I thought about styling with a matching white top for a monochromatic look, or with a bright bold color but I decided to go classic with black for a strong contrast. I rarely wear black but I find it paired with white to be sharp & timeless.


Style Tip: For longer skirts balance the volume with a smaller/sleeveless top and for shorter skirts a top with longer/voluminous sleeves.



I like to add lots of gold jewelry particularly with neutrals and solid colors.


Don't forget to twirl a time or two!



Dress Beautifully in a Little White Skirt

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: