Sep 1, 2023

Friday Favorites: Wide Leg Jeans

 TGIF! What a big big week for us! Vivian started Kindergarten!! I had lots and lots of feelings about it but overall very excited for her and this new school year. 

On her first day I wore a pair of wide leg jeans and received lots of compliments and requests for where to get them.


CUFFED CROPPED WIDE LEG JEANS

First, let me tell you why I find wide leg jeans stylish, practical and flattering.... 

They sit high on the waist pairing beautifully with tops while in a crop length especially, showcasing shoes from heels to boots to sneakers. 
They allow for easy movement for day and evening occasions. 
They highlight the waist and create a long slimming line on the lower body/legs. 

Here are some great wide leg jeans:


What I wore her first day of school 


HIGH RISE WIDE LEG


IVORY WIDE LEG




4 wash options






6 washes

Dress Beautifully in Wide Leg Jeans

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: