Jan 31, 2024

Western Wear

I'm a country girl at heart. I grew up with pastures down the road and country music blaring in the car. While I live in the city now the music hasn't changed!

I find western pieces to not only be stylish but also classic with a boldness to them. As with any distinct trend I find it's important to keep some modern elements to your look as to not look like you're wearing a costume. 


For a western look: denim, belts, warm prints, turquoise and of course boots are all pretty pieces but I encourage you to just pick a few not all.

Here are some pieces to create a western look but I bet you may already have some in your closet!

GEOMETRIC SKIRT

FRINGE SKIRT

DENIM SHIRT

RANCHER HAT

COIN BELT



TURQUOISE STATEMENT NECKLACE

At the Houston Rodeo last year!

Dress Beautifully in Western Wear

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: