Feb 13, 2015

Lovely Lace


Valentine's Day is Tomorrow! It's always been one of my favorite occasions.  I love love! And all the cutie red, pink, hearts, and sweetness that comes along.  It's not just about having cupid's love, it's the love for your family, gal pals, and even kiddos. 

Getting gussied up for a special day of love is another reason to get excited! Mr and I have only had a couple of Valentine's Days together over the years but I still got dressed up for nights with the gals or my Mamma when we weren't together. 

Last year I showed you looks with prints of lips and hearts.  This year it's all about lovely lace.

This dress I found from one of my favorite local boutiques.  The great thing about shopping small and local is supporting your community and the one-on-one personal relationship.  The owner of this boutique is a gem!  Check them out on FB and Instagram (She ships!) 
  I don't typically wear a lot of black when I dress up but the contrast to the large lace and bashful blush lining is just beautiful.   Simply put this dress is ladylike! 

I topped it with a black moto jacket to add a bit of edge to the feminine.  I pulled from the blush skirt lining with soft pink pearl earrings and bracelet. 

Tomorrow Mr and I are celebrating our love with lots of quality time.  We have a simple day planned just enjoying each other.  It's nice to slow down and just be together, appreciating the blessing of Love!






Photos by BMD

Dress: Fanci Friends Boutique || Jacket: Tahari Similar || Pumps: Nine West ||
Earrings: Honora || Bracelet: Honora || Necklace: Kate Spade || Sunglasses: Target || 

Dress Beautifully in Love!

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: