Feb 24, 2015

Shop my Closet!!!

Snow days are for shopping right?!! or cleaning out your closet!

I've got quite a collection of beautiful garments in my closet and over the years I find that there's more additions than subtractions.  My excuses are that I haven't changed size and I still like all my clothes! Or "I was going to alter that to fit" and Never did!
But Mr is really encouraging me to thin the herd (I had to hide the fact that several pieces still had tags! No judgement!)

So here you have it, an opportunity to shop my closet!
Surprisingly several items have already sold within hours of listing so move fast gals!

Click Below to Shop:
Sarah Louise's Closet

If you are local or know me in real life please feel free to conduct transaction offline :)


I created this image via Pinterest ... Closet Dreaming! 

Dress Beautifully 

XOXO Sarah Louise


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only I were a size or two smaller!!!! Good luck making some more room for gorgeous pieces!

Dress Beautifully said...

If only I could cook like you!!!! You're beautiful just the way you are! XOXO