Feb 27, 2015

On Friday We Wear Leather






Two things: 
1.  This ivory skirt is leather (faux).  You can’t tell in the pictures so I felt like it was important to point that out, because it’s magnificent and I feel really great in it.  I also love that I got it for 40% off at Ann Taylor. Score.
2. It’s Friday, and I am so ready for the weekend.  Who’s with me??
Hashtag: ExcitedtobingewatchHouseofCards
I love leather! Especially soft leather in feminine silhouettes and sleek designs.  It contradicts the stigma of leather being edgy, making it wearable for office and weekend.  
For casual Friday I paired this leather pencil skirt with a light weight chambray button down and grounded the light shades with black pumps & handbag. 

Leather Skirt: Ann Taylor || Chambray Shirt: Target || Pumps: Nine West ||
Handbag: Prada || Earrings: Towne & Reese || Gold Bangle: Similar || 

Dress Beautifully in Leather

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: