Feb 17, 2015

D'Orsay Flats


Have a seat and get off your feet ...

Strut Worthy!  
These chic and comfortable flats are trending and the moment you slide your feet inside you'll know why.

Heels are sexy, but with the gain is pain!  These flats have the sophistication of a pump with the exaggerated pointed toe but won't leave you wincing as you walk.  

D'Orsay: A pump style shoe in which the sides are cut away, revealing the arch of the foot

These d'orsay flats were a must have for me for their fit and color.  My favorite shades for shoes are nudes and metallics.  They lengthen the leg (stretching to 5'2" I need all the length I can get) and go with everything! I also love that the toes are completely covered.  I have unfortunate feet so any shoe that can flatter and doesn't hurt is a Need! 



D'Orsay Flat: Franco Sarto 
I'm loving these ...

Shop the above at J Crew 

Shop more styles at my favorite shoe sources Nordstrom & Zappos 


Dress Beautifully in D'Orsay Flats

XOXO Sarah Louise



1 comment:

A Southern Preppy said...

Darling flats! I love the look they give without the heel!