Oct 23, 2015

Lady in Red


TGIF!  I look forward to saying that all week for many reasons.  Another week comes to an end and I like to look back and reflect on the accomplishments, the laughter and the blessings.  I'm a goal oriented person with an obsession with lists (they're everywhere! purse, desk, kitchen, car etc..) I check back on my lists and see how I measured on completing what I had aimed to do that week.  I don't always get it all crossed off but I sure do make a great effort and that's what counts.  There's always another week so cheers to the weekend!!!

This weekend will be slammed full of cheers as I host my first soiree in our new home and celebrate being back home in Charlotte 'SL in the QC' - Stay tuned for a recap next week :)

P.S. The champagne emoji for iPhone is finally here! I've already used it with almost every text/post in excess!

For this edition of Friday Findings I'm sharing the color red.  I'm not sure why, but I feel very Parisian when I wear red.  I always tell Mr when I'm begging him to take me to Paris that I will need red shoes, handbag and jacket.  He laughs knowing darn well I'll make sure I really do have them when we go.

I find that some gals are intimidated by vibrant reds and I'm often asked with my red hair if I wear it, Yes!  Wearing a bold color can be empowering. Own it!

So here are some gorgeous candy apple red beauties I'm lusting over ....

Topper Coat
I love this vibrant red topper coat!  The bracelet sleeves, popped funnel collar and side slits make for gorgeous detailing. The fabric is mid weight so perfect for the mild winters in the South.

Dress
This sheath dress is perfect for office or evening.  
It's also an all year dress when you layer in the colder months.

Skirt
The gold zippers give this skirt modern shine.

Blouse
Wrap blouses are chic and very flattering

Handbag
Wear this peopled leather bag on the elbow or cross body. 
It holds all you need with it's expandable sides. 
I've got this bag on my dream list!
Shoes
Red suede pumps are sure to stop traffic 

I just recently added these bright beauties to my collection - The Salvatore Ferragamo Vara pump is iconic and are by far my most adored shoes and worth every penny.  I wear my black pair so much that I actually resole them. 
A smart investment for my feet. And who doesn't love bows on toes?!!

Scarf
Keep warm in this cashmere scarf

Lipstick
This lipstick is on my lips the most! 

P.S. Almost all of these items are currently 50% off at Ann Taylor through the weekend!

Dress Beautifully in Red

XOXO Sarah Louise 

No comments: