Oct 22, 2015

Native


Fine fabrics get me all tickled pink.  I love the look and feel of quality textiles such as silk, wool, tweed, cashmere, embroidery and at the top of my list are woven tapestries.  Particularly a fine antique/classic rug.  I've had a thing for rugs for over 10 years and have a few eye-catchers in my own home.  Something about the handmade designs and rich colors brings beauty to a room.

I make it a mission to support local businesses and designers right here in North Carolina.  It's the American dream and also one of mine to be entrepreneurial with one's talent, bringing one of a kind goods and services to your community.
Native does just that.

This gal refurbishes tapestries into wearable accessories that add culture to your look.
Pair them over your classic pieces, like a crisp white shirt or denim, to add a pop of texture and interest or be extra fun and layer on the prints.  These unique textiles are sure to bring admiration.

With a variety of colors and patterns you're sure to find one that suits your fancy.

Check out this similar collection of clothing and accessories I'm swooning over!



Shop these wearable art pieces at Native or at a boutique near you Here

Dress Beautifully in Tapestries

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: