Oct 20, 2015

Charlotte's in Charlotte


It's here!!! Finally a Charlotte's in Charlotte!  I've been waiting all summer to say that :)

Charlotte's is a boutique that I discovered during undergrad in Wilmington, NC.  Since then, they have moved that store and have 2 locations in Raleigh at North Hills & Cameron Village.  Charlotte's is where I purchased my first pair of gold Jack Rodgers over 10 years ago (before anyone was really wearing them), where Mr purchased my first Valentine's Day gift, a strand of baroque pearls, and where I got beautiful gifts and accessories both for myself and my home.
It's one of my absolute favorites!!!

The store's inventory has certainly grown to carry even more of my favorite things.  From apparel, jewelry, gifts, home decor, baby, even things for your beau and so much more.

Beyond the fabulous collections you'll find, the staff is over the top!  You're always greeted with a smile and they are graciously helpful in finding just what you're looking for, and sometimes what you didn't know you were looking for but must have :).

My in-laws were in town visiting to see our new home and after breakfast at one of my favorite spots, I insisted we visit Charlotte's for their grand opening.  We arrived just a few minutes after they opened their doors for the first time in the Queen City and I was immediately impressed.
I had an idea of what it would look like as I frequent the other locations and I've been following on Instagram & Facebook.

Charlotte's is celebrating 25 years this Friday!  Cheers to you!!

What gorgeous and shiny decor for your home! Including art by Anne Neilson, glassware, and frames

Candles, books and frames that make great gifts

A mix of modern and classic home decor and even fine leather boots

I've added many pieces fine pieces to my wardrobe over the years from Charlotte's that include designers Elizabeth McKay, Sail to Sable, Trina Turk, Annie Griffin, and so many more

The jewelry is sure to sparkle and be noticed!  Baubles from Julie Vos, Kate Spade, Moon & Lola, Sylvia Benson, Boho Beads and even fine pieces such as Michele Watches and designer vintage. 

The menfolk can be hard to shop for, here you'll find classic gifts your beau will love

How precious are these?!!  I have a feeling I'll be gifting a lot of these as all my gal pals seem to have baby fever 

And for us Southern gals and our love to monogram Everything 
Confession: I refuse to count the monograms throughout my home 

I came home with this framed mirror and have it displayed on my antique secretary in my formal living room.  

If you're a NC gal you must visit Charlotte's here in Charlotte or in Raleigh!!
Or shop online

Dress Beautifully in Gifts from Charlotte's

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: