Jul 8, 2016

Friday 5: Tropical

It’s finally Friday!  Those were my first thoughts when I opened my eyes this morning. It’s been a short week following the 4th of July Holiday but it’s been super busy in and outside the office.  But the time did surely pass quickly and there was certainly some fun scatter throughout the crazy.

It has been so hot & humid these past few weeks that I said to a gal pal ‘it feels like we live in a tropical rain forest’.  Every year it seems as though the Summer temps get higher and higher. You’d think after living in NC my entire life these scorching conditions wouldn’t phase me but I assure you I start glistening after just 5 mins outside the AC.

Tropical palm prints bring brightness and thoughts of a relaxing escape. They take you to a place far, far away even if it is just in your mind.  Ditch reality and treat yourself to a daydream in paradise!
If you can’t actually go to a tropical island embrace the next best thing and dress like you are.  Maybe even drink a fruity drink to top it off.

Here’s some tropical printed pieces sure to make you feel almost as nice as it would to be in a tropical place J



Dress Beautifully in Tropical Prints

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: