Feb 1, 2017

Lady in Red


It's the month of LOVE!  Valentine's Day is in 2 weeks and while I'm not super into the lovie dovie day I'm 100% into love.  Even if I wasn't blessed to have my great love, I believe that we are all called to love one another more than ourselves.

A Lady in Red = Hot. Red is bold and striking and will most certainly grab attention.  It doesn't mean you have to look promiscuous.  Dressing modestly is classy and more attractive.  It shows that you have self respect.

Shockingly I realized that I didn't have a red dress in my closet!  I used to, but after some thought, I realized that I had gifted the one I had to a gal pal who loved it and really wanted a red dress.  I also realized I don't have a red top or skirt.
I came to the conclusion that my red mane that I wear everyday checks that color box. Oh wait, I do have a couple pairs of red shoes .... AND there's this handbag I'm dying to have (gotta reach those goals)

So, when I saw this dress and with the upcoming love day on my mind I decided to give it a try.

It's fantastic! With lots of stretch and those little side peplums (instant tiny waist)  it creates a flattering silhouette and freedom to move.  The longer hem line is also nice to create a long line on the body and how awesome are the front vent pleats?!! Typically those are in the back of the dress but I'm digging the unexpected design. I also love the cut in shoulders.
Note: You will need to wear a racerback bra and problem solved - whew thank goodness because strapless is avoided at all costs.

This dress while smokin hot is just as appropriate for the office especially with it's longer length - but I would recommend a blazer and a pump.








Red Dress - More Options & Here || Heels  || 

Dress Beautifully in a Red Dress

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: