Apr 24, 2017

Bold Stripes


Be Bold.  Tomorrow I turn 34 and I've decided to enter into this year of life with boldness.  To trust, to be faithful and most of all to be grateful.  In all of these things I'm going to do so boldly.

I mean who wants to be so-so or half way with a mediocre attitude.  Be bold gals.

Everyone loves stripes because they're classic and go with everything.  As we enter into Spring I love to embrace a nautical vibe because who doesn't want to be on the water?! Nothing says nautical like white and navy stripes.

This top is bold. Big wide stripes. Yes!  I may just wear this tomorrow.  This top is actually designed to be worn off the shoulder but I prefer it up on my shoulders. I can move my arms with ease and honestly it creates an eye catching chic collar!

Fashion is what you buy, Style is what you do with it 

I paired it with navy trousers and ladylike slides to keep the focus on the top.

I was talking with my Mamma yesterday about how the basket bag is making a come back.  I remember her caring a rattan bag and I would play dress up with it.  Funny how things come right back around.  While I like the new modern styles I decided to see if I could find a vintage bag that would resemble the one my Mamma carried.  I love adding vintage pieces to my look. They have a story and it's true, they just don't make things like they used to. I found this one on etsy and love it!










Dress Beautifully in Bold Stripes

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: