Apr 18, 2017

Wide Leg Crop Pants


I'm totally digging the wide leg crop pant design.  They're sleek and slimming.  Whether it's with flat loafers or high heeled sandals the strut is chic.

Dress them up or down with tees and blouses in the day or with an off the shoulder top for all the fun over the weekend.  Everyone loves stripes and showing shoulders and this top marries them both perfectly.  I say this because one of my pet peeves is when I have 't-rex' arms when wearing the standard off the shoulder (I'm talking about the restriction of not being able to lift your arms with out the top snapping up and then you have to yank it back down #annoying)
This neckline hits right at the edge of your shoulders with a short sleeve so you can move with ease and still showcase those collar bones.

I must say I'm going to style these pants with blouses tucked in or shorter in length.  I believe that will create a more flattering silhouette.  These pants have a higher waist line and when highlighted will create a very lengthening shape.

Add some variety to your standard straight trousers and add a little volume and gain a little pizzazz.







Bangle  ||  Earrings  ||  Sunglasses  ||

Dress Beautifully in Wide Leg Crop Pants

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: