Apr 5, 2017

LBD & Florals


Today is day 3 of wearing this little black dress. 

1st things 1st, THANK YOU! To all that have shared my posts and generously donated, I am truly grateful!!!! 
YOU have made a difference!

It's already midweek and getting ready for the day was more simple but surely not as fun.  Same dress again. And this time it has avocado stains on it from dinner last night UGH.  I didn't wash it but fortunately, I do have a washing machine and dryer in my own home, electricity and running water to power them, and income to spare after buying groceries to also purchase detergent. This is not a reality for all in our community.

Yesterday was a busy day.  I wanted to be out and about so that I could share with those at my go-to places all about LBDI and poverty right here at home.  I was able to chat with folks at Home Depot (who knew plants and poverty talk go together), Trader Joe's, and a local bakery.   Today I've got several more places to go spread the word.

For 134,000  individuals in Charlotte falling below the national poverty line access to clean water, clothing and bedding are hard to come by. Can you imagine??!!

YOU can fight this fight against poverty with me by clicking below 



For the third installment on styling a LBD I'm using florals.  Now that it's Spring give me all the pretty blooms.  Adding floral accessories like a scarf, shoe or a light weight topper adds print, color and life to your look.  It balances all the black. When adding florals keep everything else neutral and understated.
I've had this jacket for a few years now and it's truly one of the most beautiful pieces in my closet.







Dress Beautifully in a LBD & Florals

XOXO Sarah Louise

2 comments:

Emily said...

This might be my favorite look so far!

Dress Beautifully said...

I'm tickled pink you like it! Thank you so much for reading, you've made my day :) XOXO