Apr 3, 2017

LBD & Classic White


Good Monday morning!  It's a special start to the week for me.  If you read Friday's Post you know that this week I will be wearing the same black dress for 5 days this week in efforts to raise awareness and funds to fight poverty here in Charlotte. It's called 'The Little Black Dress Initiative' #theLBDI

Because poverty is unfashionable!!!

I woke up knowing what I'd be wearing this morning.  For some they never wake up with choices.  When putting on my watch and wedding ring I also picked up my button that says "Ask me about my dress!" and pinned it on. I took a deep breath.  Here goes. For a moment I was a bit anxious about how I was going to kick start this mission engaging people not only in my daily environment but strangers out and about.  And then it all went away because being a little uncomfortable starting conversations is nothing in comparison to circumstances of those in poverty.

I started the day filming an interview with the local news station here in Charlotte about LBDI. Gals, it was so cool!
I'll share the link as soon as it airs.

SUPPORT me by clicking the link below:
https://connect.clickandpledge.com/Organization/jlcharlotte/Fundraiser/SarahLouiseHead

And follow my journey on Instagram.

While I almost never wear black, a LBD is a staple garment for a beautiful wardrobe. This week I'll be sharing 5 different ways to style a LBD.  Starting with this classic black and white pairing.


The contrast of black and white together is just so sharp!  A blazer pulls together a polished professional look that sure to start you off on the right note for a successful work week.  Add some pearls and a pair of pumps and your ready to conquer!







WAIT!!!! 
Don't leave without clicking HERE to support my fight to make poverty unfashionable!

LBD  ||  Blazer  ||  Pumps  || Handbag  ||  Pearls  || 

Dress Beautifully in Black and White

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: