Apr 19, 2017

Lace Toppings


Lace is one of the loveliest fabrics.  It's delicate texture exudes femininity.  I love that lace can go from day to night to even special occasion.  It's all about the styling.  Paired with trousers or pencil skirts for work.  Go casual with jeans, even distressed jeans or shorts.

This top in a muted green (It reminds me of the ferns I have by my front door) has a peplum shape for waist defining and the scalloped hem emphasized the texture.  I love all shades of green, nothing complements my red hair better!  This particular shade is great for all year wear.

I styled this dressy lace top with a pair of raw hem black jeans and heeled sandals for an after hours vibe.  I invest in tops that can be worn for day and with a simple swap are sassy enough for a night of fun.

I must say I had a hard time finding black jeans without holes in the knees.  I love distressing but you don't need more than a pair or two.  The raw hem is a modern element that adds just the right touch of casual.

Add a lace top to your wardrobe and I promise you'll be wearing around the clock.





Lace Top - Similar & Here & Here ||  Black Jeans  ||  Sandals  ||
Clutch  ||  Bangle  || Earrings  ||  Sunglasses  ||

Dress Beautifully in a Lace Top

XOXO Sarah Louise

No comments: