Aug 16, 2019

Friday Favorites: Cropped Tees & Jeans

TGIF! I'm in COMPLETE DENIAL that Summer's end is approaching way too fast!  We spent another week playing at the splash pad, swimming at the pool, sliding down the slides at the park and enduring many miles running in the brutal heat. I give baby girl ALL the credit for gifting us the #bestsummerever!


Vivian Louise living her best life, poolside (with a snack)

Since I've embraced a slightly more casual lifestyle (and I do mean slightly ... don't make me rant about how much I disprove of the yoga pant, t-shirt, gym clothes wearing style assumed when you become a Mamma) #sorrynotsorry, I gravitate to more cotton vs silk and lower price points.

The key to an elevated casual look is a little shape and shine.

I'm all about cropped tees and jeans.  Basically a comfortable play on proportions.
Also, cropped jeans show off your shoes year round, sandals, heels or booties.
Now, your jeans do need to be high waisted - showing skin is a NO!
Add a little jewelry or shiny shoe and you're modern and practical.




All smiles as we slide into the weekend

Dress Beautifully in Cropped Tees & Jeans

XOXO Sarah-Louise

2 comments:

Unknown said...


Nice post. it is very interesting and informative. Thank you for the sharing.

wood tools

zaman said...

"You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort. Thanks you for sharing!survivors for tress
"